gemfreq type/token counts ratios

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jul 2 21:17:34 UTC 2020

Cynthia,

	I would suggets the following commands to extract the right gems from your data files:

gem +d +t at ID +sdisputa_1 +fdisputa_1 filenames.cha
gem +d +t at ID +sdisputa_2 +fdisputa_2 filenames.cha
 etc...

Next run freq +d3 *.disputa*.cex on resulting GEM output files. The Excel output will be called stat.frq.xls.

Leonid.