RELY

Brian MacWhinney macw at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jul 28 20:13:01 UTC 2020

Sophie,
    You can work on the two participants separately by creating a file for each.  Copy the master file to a second file and use the TRIM command to remove one participant from each.  For your second question, we would need your file along with the command you are using. You could send that to me or Leonid (spektor at andrew.cmu.edu <mailto:spektor at andrew.cmu.edu>).  One file that illustrates the problem should be enough.

--Brian MacWhinney