CLAN analysis question (combining freq and combo?)

Alice Wang afuziwang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 19:15:05 UTC 2020

Hi Leonid,

Thank you for this! I was wondering if there was a method for tracking
multiple words when not all of the tokens are predefined (for example, if I
wanted to find the frequency of unique "frames" (words preceding and
following) for the word "nice." Sorry for not clarifying that earlier, and
I would appreciate any input!

Thanks,
Alice