RELY

Karin Edlund karin.eva.edlund at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:25:42 UTC 2020

Hi,

When accounting the overall percentage of agreement for overall match
between two transcripts on the main line (function 3 of RELY), are Tier
names included in that? When running the RELY function (3) in CLAN I got
many "Tier names do not match" due to the fact that the transcribers use
one set each of names of the participants.
If Tier names are included in the accounting of overall agreement of the
transcription, is there a way of coming around this (provided we can keep
our own sets of names for the participants)?

Best Regards,
Karin Edlund