RELY

Karin Edlund karin.eva.edlund at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:52:03 UTC 2020

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your quick answer.
I can understand that this is the case. We need to keep the participants
blinded to the second coder and this is why we chose to work with separate
coding systems for the participants.
We are mostly interested in overall match on actual word and utterance
level, thus the tier names seem not to be so interesting to include for
that calculation?

Best Regards,
Karin Edlund