Troubleshoot CLAN crushing files

Molly Ye mollyye1994 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:18:49 UTC 2020

Hi Leonid,

I tried the CHSTRING -w option, but the output said "can't open either one
of the changes files" (please see attached image bellow). I could replace
each fancy apostrophe with the correct one in CLAN, but it was too much
work to correct one at a time. I couldn't use the "replace all" option in
word since it seemed that word could only process the fancy apostrophes. I
found the "file" tab in microsoft word and it was located next to the apple
icon on my screen, not in the word document window. I'm not familiar with
the mac system, sorry about the confusion!

[image: image.png]
Thanks!
Molly