CLAN for Catalina

Cathy Eaton cathyeaton12 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 21:14:44 UTC 2020

Hello Brian and Leonid,

Thank you for your continual improvements. I have a student with macOS
Catalina who tried to download CLANc today and received an error message
(that said to contact the administrator). She received the same message
with the older version as well. How should we go about troubleshooting this
problem?

Thank you,
Cathy