Problem with automatic @Window at the begining of .cha files.

remeig...@gmail.com remeigonzalez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:26:58 UTC 2020

Dear all,

For some reason, in my .cha files, it automatically appeared a new file
header at the very begining called @Window with several numbers after. I
tried to check in the manuals to figure out what this is, but I couldn't
find anything.

I think I can remove automatically with a command this line in all my files
at once, but I would like to know if it happened to someone or anyone knows
the reason about it.

Best regards and thank you very much in advance,

--
Remei González Manzanero
Lecturer, Spanish Studies