Problem with automatic @Window at the begining of .cha files.

remeig...@gmail.com remeigonzalez at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 06:27:09 UTC 2020

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your fast reply. It actually happened opening the files with
CLAN (and I couldn't even use the command check because it always appear
that error), but I opened them in another computer that I don't normally
use. I tried later to open the very same files in another computer and I
didn't have the problem and everything was fine. I don't know what was the
reason for that, but at least it's fine.

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

--
Remei González Manzanero