EVAL command

Macarena Quiroga macarenasolquiroga at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:18:48 UTC 2021

Hi Davida,
Thank you so much for your help. I tried that, but it only allows me to
select one participant at a time, and I'm trying to run EVAL to all
participants in a single transcript. Is there a way to do so?
Thanks again,
M.
--
Macarena Sol Quiroga
Lic. y Prof. en Enseñanza Media y Superior en Letras (UBA)