Mac kwal binary

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 10 20:04:50 UTC 2021

Leandro,

	Mac has two operating systems. One is GUI and the other one is Unix Terminal. You need to download the version that is suited for operating system you want to use. The MacOS Big Sur made some changes to Unix, so you need to download the latest "unix-clan.zip" and uncomment the following line, not the one I mentioned in my previous email:

CFLAGS = -O -DUNX -DAPPLEUNX -fwritable-strings -fshort-wchar -Wcomment -Wdeprecated-declarations -Wempty-body

Leonid.