Batch editing participant IDs

Elnaz Kia ek325 at nau.edu
Thu Aug 12 06:06:16 UTC 2021

Hi Brian,

You are right. Using regular expressions in other editors is much easier
and more controlled. Thanks for the great advice!

Best,
Elnaz

Elnaz Kia, Ph.D. (she, her, hers)

*Post-Doctoral Research Associate
<https://l2trec.utah.edu/about/staff-directory.php>*

Second Language Teaching and Research Center (L2TReC)
<https://l2trec.utah.edu/>

University of Utah

LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/elnaz-kia?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3B%2FResGVF2SMGMAxhocdPnRw%3D%3D>