Student with problems installing CLAN: rather urgent

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 17 10:01:11 UTC 2021

Hi,

	I know I am about 2 hours late to answer this email, but this is a general problem that people might encounter. On PC when you get warning about installation that same warning dialog box always has an override button that will allow you to continue installation. On Mac there should not be a problem, because CLAN is properly notarized. But, if there is a problem you can Right-click (or control-click) on the "Install_Clan.pkg" and choose "Open" at the top of the pop-up menu. Then Click the "Open" button at the next dialog warning to launch "Install_Clan.pkg" anyway to allow installation to continue.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

Leonid.