Freqmerg and neologisms

Brielle Stark brielle.stark at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 17:21:34 UTC 2021

For that command to work, the neologisms need to have been marked as [: n*]
rather than @n, for clarification. The typical error coding is the [: ]
notation. It may be easiest to find and replace @n with the [: ] notation
to standardize the usual error marking.

Brie

Brielle C. Stark, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences
Program in Neuroscience, Cognitive Science Program
Indiana University Bloomington

sent from mobile, please excuse errors