Time duration between gems

Rachel Romeo rachelromeo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 22:35:49 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm trying to calculate the time duration between the start and end of
tasks marked by gems. Instead of bulleting to link to the video files, we
have added  %tim tiers to the utterance adjacent to each gem (since that
was the only timestamp we cared about). For example:

@Bg: Task
*CHI: this is a fun task.
%tim: 1:00:09
*MOT: that was a fun task.
%tim: 1:07:43
@Eg: Task

Is there a way to do this with the %tim tiers but without bullets?
Apologies if it's obvious and I've overlooked it.

Thanks,
Rachel

--
*Rachel R. Romeo, PhD, CCC-SLP*
Post-Doctoral Fellow | Harvard University | Department of Psychology