MOR error

'Cathy Lonngren' via chibolts chibolts at googlegroups.com
Mon Feb 22 11:33:47 UTC 2021

Thanks Leonid,

Just after sending you the email I did then check my version and it was
2020 and figured that might be the reason - sorry for wasting your time!
A question that I did have was about when downloading the new version of
CLAN, am I right in saying it overwrites everything? I think I was worried
about my WORK file being overwritten and perhaps that is why I hadn't
already downloaded the newer version.
So basically, my question is what happens to the WORK file when we download
new versions of CLAN?

Thank you,

Cathy