MOR error

Brian Macwhinney macw at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Feb 22 13:50:32 UTC 2021

Dear Cathy,
     I’m afraid that this was a result of something I did yesterday.  It has nothing to do with your file.  It is about a line in the prepost.cut file that shouldn’t be there.  I had opened the prepost.cut file and saved it with CLAN and, unfortunately, CLAN always inserts a hidden line at the beginning of the file about Window position so that people can have the same window size the next time they open a file.  However, MOR doesn’t know anything about that line and complains when it sees it.
    I fixed this in the attached version of prepost.cut.  You could replace yours or get a new version of CLAN and it should work okay.

— Brian MacWhinney