adding bullets to existing linked transcript

Bridget Rennard bridgetrennard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:37:57 UTC 2021

I don't think it's the latest version, I will try to download it. Yes, but
there are already bullets added in the middle of the video. I want to add
bullets to the beginning and end after those sections, but it keeps jumping
to the point where the bullets have been added in the middle section. I am
using a PC, and the media is m4v file.