COMBO Output in Excel (or CSV) Format?

LaTreese lhall046 at fiu.edu
Tue May 25 09:58:30 UTC 2021

Hello,

I apologize if this has been answered before. (I have searched through
prior chibolts conversations for the answer to this, but I am not finding a
definitive answer)

I have transcripts with various tags on the speaker tiers. I am trying to
get the frequency of one tag occurring with another tag and *have it
exported to an excel (or csv) file*.

Right now I am using the combo code below to get any word tagged as number
talk (z:num) that occurs in the same utterance as a whine (WH) for the
target child:

this is an example of a coded utterance:

*CHN:   you have to carry the one at z:num. (WH)

and an example of the code I am using:

combo +t*CHN +s*z:num*^*^(WH) +d @

This gives me what I am looking for as far as the frequency of matched
strings in the files, *but I do not know how to have it exported to an
excel (or csv) file with the file name and frequency. Is this possible? *

Thank you so much,

LaTreese Hall

Florida International University