error running MLU in Italian

Kelly P kelly.paciaroni at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 21:57:28 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for adding me to your group.  I am working on a series of classroom
recordings that have both Italian and English.  I am totally new to this
software and I tried to look through the manuals and old chats but I can't
figure out the answer.

Is there a way that I can get the system to analyze Italian only?  Right
now the freq and MLU analyses are picking up both languages but we are only
interested in Italian.

Thank you so much for any help you can give!
Be well,

Kelly Paciaroni