Getting audio for kwal results

jinyou...@gmail.com jinyoungjo710 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:42:52 UTC 2022

Hi Leonid,

Thank you very much for your quick response! Adding the options you
suggested worked well. However, when I'm extracting the target utterances
from multiple .cha files, it seems that separate output files are generated
for each .cha input file. I tried adding the option +u to put all the
utterances (from multiple input files) into one output file. In this case,
it seems that I can still link only one media file to that output file,
such that I have to link File_A.wav to extract sounds for the utterances
from File_A.cha, and link File_B.wav to do the same for File_B.cha?

Thank you again!

-Jinyoung
2022년 4월 20일 수요일 오전 6시 22분 59초 UTC-7에 Leonid Spektor님이 작성: