Keymap on several files

Elisabeth Rognerud pollyfugl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:24:27 UTC 2022

I´m doing a keymap analysis on children´s answers to different types of
adult questions, and I wonder if it is any way to look at the frequency of
types of answers to the different questions for the whole group? I have
only gotten output on each individual child, although in the same document.
I have a rather large sample, so I really don´t want to go through it pr
ID....

Elisabeth