marking extraneous words as errors

Daisuke Miyamoto dmiyamoto at g.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Feb 4 15:05:24 UTC 2022

Hi Leonid and MacWhinney,

Thank you for your prompt responses! Using "&" or a retracing marker sounds
fine. I originally thought that [: text] (or [:: text]) is necessary when
we use [*], but now I understand this is not always the case.  I'm going to
learn how to code specific error types more.

Best,
Daisuke Miyamoto

2022年2月4日金曜日 23:33:41 UTC+9 macw: