Transcribing correctly

Susan Chacko susanchacko46 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 20:23:28 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'm very new to using CHAT/CLAN and I was wondering if my transcription
looks correct so far? Before running MOR and GRA lines, I would check the
file and it wouldn't find any errors, but after running those, when I check
the file it says me an error message saying "symbol not declared in the
depfile" on the mor% line. Please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks,
Susan Chacko