Problem Displaying Time on Media File

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Jun 25 20:25:05 UTC 2022

Hi Kaitlyn,

	CLAN can play video by itself. You do not need to rely on Quicktime Player. How Linkage is done is described well in CLAN manual locate at https://talkbank.org/manuals/CLAN.pdf <https://talkbank.org/manuals/CLAN.pdf>. You should look at the whole chapter 5 Media Linkage starting on page 38 in the manual. In your case using F5 might be the best choice.

If you have any more specific questions, then please email them to me at spektor at andrew.cmu.edu <mailto:spektor at andrew.cmu.edu>.

Leonid.