CLANc 220222 failing to open

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 2 18:18:48 UTC 2022

Paul,

	If the problem is only that you can not see Command window after selecting "Window->Commands" menu, then you need to reset options with "Edit->Reset options" menu. Follow instruction in pop-up windows.

If the problem is that non of the menus or keyboard commands work as if CLANc is frozen after you restart it, then I need more information about what commands, menus you are trying to use. What Mac OS is on your MacBook Pro?

Leonid.