DSS and KIDEVAL

Nan Bernstein Ratner nratner at umd.edu
Mon Mar 7 23:24:11 UTC 2022

The answer to the first question is not yet. We are working to do this as
we have just done for IPSyn (Yang et al. 2021)
The answer to the second is that currently this adjustment must be made to
the individual DSS chart for the child, which is run using the DSS command
outside of KIDEVAL.  Happy to chat with you about this. Best regards,  Nan.