UTF-16 encoded file error

Brian Macwhinney macw at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 16 17:32:43 UTC 2022

Dear OLPMBR,
    I would love to respond to this question, but as moderator of ChiBolts, I would also like to encourage people to sign their messages, so we know how to address them in replies.
    Also, when you have a problem with a specific file, it can help to attach an example of the problem file to the email so we can see the problem most clearly.  In this case, it would be the TextGrid input file.

Best,

— Brian MacWhinney
Teresa Heinz Professor of Cognitive Psychology,
Language Technologies and Modern Languages, CMU