RELY not giving right line numbers for mismatches when triple clicking on line number in output

Michelle Barton mbarton at ncf.edu
Tue Nov 22 19:00:41 UTC 2022

Leanid-

I have the PC version, not beta version.

I just redid the RELY run on a different computer that we had just updated
the version of CLAN yesterday and I do not have the same problems as I was
just reporting... so at my end, I will install the newest version on this
other computer that I had used today (it looks like this computer had a
version that was downloaded on Oct 3, 2022, but I do not see any version
number... but apparently it is not the version that you had posted on Nov 7
when I wrote earlier... I just did not realize that the machine I was using
today was not updated yet).

Sorry for the confusion on my part,

Michelle

*Michelle E. Barton*