C-NNLA output measures

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Oct 9 00:02:52 UTC 2022

Hi,

	The way C-NNLA computes columns "% sentences produced", "% sentences with correct syntax, semantics*", "% sentences with flawed syntax" and "% sentences with flawed semantics*" has been fixed. The bug had to do with word contractions. For example, when computing those particular columns
for the word "she's" C-NNLA did not see the "~cop|be&3S" part of the word.

This bug has been fixed and new CLAN has been updated on the web.

Leonid.