Merging transcripts

Fagniart Sophie sophie.fagniart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:05:01 UTC 2022

Dear mr McWhinney,
Dear mrs Bernstein,

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Indeed, my question was about how to merge the transcripts. The two samples
have been collected at the same time for each of the children : only the
task was different. I'm aware of the important influence of the activity on
language measures, that's why I've worked on them separately at first. As
some samples are too short to collect some reliable measures, I'm trying to
know how to combine them easily.

I think I'll need to combine the audios first for some samples to have
adjusted time bullets, as somes tasks have been recorded separately.

Thanks again for your help and your precise answers.

Regards,

Sophie