0 [voc] issue

olp...@umsystem.edu olpmbr at umsystem.edu
Fri Sep 30 18:23:33 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has come across this issue. When doing a final check on
transcript files, I am getting an error that "0[voc]" is not recognized.
The message that pops up is "Symbol is not declared in the depfile." This
message has never popped up even though we have coded vocalizations like
that before. Does anyone know how to correct it in the depfile or resolve
the issue?