An issue with %MOR and %GRA tiers Bilingual bank from CHILDES

Natalia Pavlovskaya nat.pavlovskaya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 18:18:27 UTC 2023

Hello!

Thank you for adding me to the group! I’ve been working with *Deuchar*
<https://childes.talkbank.org/access/Biling/Deuchar.html> corpus in
Bilingual Bank recently.  I downloaded transcripts from this corpus about
two months ago and they worked just fine in CLAN with the %MOR and %GRA
tiers appearing in all the files. However, I have just downloaded this
corpus again and I have noticed that these two tiers are completely missing
in all the files. In fact, all corpora in Bilingual Bank appears not to
have %MOR and %GRA tiers in them. I googled the issue and can confirm that
I definitely have MOR folder installed but I can’t think what else could be
causing issues. Is it something temporary which affects the files? I'd very
much appreciate any advice what could be contributing to the issue I'm
experiencing.

Thank you very much!
Natalia.