Inter-rater reliability of utterance segmentation

Brielle Stark brielle.stark at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 20:28:58 UTC 2023

One way we've done it is to look at number of utterances using outside
tools like ICC. That's also a more robust metric for that then percent
agreement, I'd argue.

Brielle C. Stark, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences
Program in Neuroscience, Cognitive Science Program
Indiana University Bloomington

sent from mobile, please excuse errors