Handle .cha files on Python

Brian Macwhinney macw at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Apr 18 00:29:50 UTC 2023

People using Python usually want to work with the XML versions of the files available from
https://childes.talkbank.org/data-xml/  (for CHILDES or similar URLs for the other databanks).

— Brian MacWhinney
Teresa Heinz Professor of Cognitive Psychology,
Language Technologies and Modern Languages, CMU