Run FREQ for stems only, using a .cut file

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Feb 2 15:51:15 UTC 2023

Loïc,

	I think I see what the problems is. Google does seem to change the command with "@" in the message. I will send commands in the attached text files the way you do. If this still does not work, then you should email to me directly as Brian suggested.

First, I see that your CLAN is from 16-May-2022 (freq (16-May-2022) is conducting analyses on:), so it is almost a year old. I would recommend that you update it.

Attached are input, command lines and outputs files of two commands that I recommended. Command1.txt will give you stems from reX2-stems.cut file only. Again if those commands do not work for you, then please email to me directly at spektor at andrew.cmu.edu <mailto:spektor at andrew.cmu.edu>. I will put my email in my-email.txt file. I must say I have never seen Google groups email message change any text with "@" character before.

Sorry about all the confusion.

Leonid.