Phonological and Semantic Errors - is there a better way?

Sophie Brook sophiemeibrook at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 13:23:31 UTC 2023

Hi,

As far as I'm aware there's no [+ phon] postcode to get a phonological
measure of error. Is there a better way to generate phonological *and*
semantic error frequencies than what I'm currently doing?

I'm currently using this code to generate an excel spreadsheet for error
frequencies (which includes phonology).

freq +s"\[\* *\]" +t*PAR * +d2 +fS +2

And also using this code to generate specific error frequencies e.g., [+
sem]. [+ gram], [+ jar] etc where the postcode is interchangeable each time
you run it.

freq +s"<+gram >" +t*PAR * +d2 +fS +2

Thanks,

Sophie