Unifying two files into one

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 8 19:06:06 UTC 2023

Remei,

	CLAN does not have a command specifically dedicated to merging files. But there is RELY command that will allow adding one file's dependent tiers to another file. The speaker tiers have to be identical and all present in both files. If there is the same dependent tier in both files then RELY will insert message " ** Duplicate tier found around lines: " in the output file. The last limitation is that you would have to do this merging just two files at the time.

 Here is an example of the command line:

rely +a file1.cha file2.cha +t% +t@

Leonid.