Unifying two files into one

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 23 12:39:07 UTC 2023

Hi Remei,

	It would help if you could send to me directly a small example of two files that you want to merge that both have the same name dependent tiers that you want to combine into one same name dependent tier in a merged output file.

My email is spektor at andrew.cmu.edu <mailto:spektor at andrew.cmu.edu>.

Leonid.