Hyphenated time frames (e.g., two-year, two-week)

Brian Macwhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Mar 30 18:04:43 UTC 2023

Cole,

A solution here would require adding each of these to the 0affix.cut file and then creating a new rule in crules.cut for the combinatio.  Unfortunately, I can’t work on this right now, but I can put it on the list of things to get done.

— Brian MacWhinney
Teresa Heinz Professor of Cognitive Psychology,
Language Technologies and Modern Languages, CMU