Question with codeswitching utterances

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 15 23:55:27 UTC 2023

Cristina,

	 MOR works with just one language at the time. If you have marked utterances with proper language pre-code like "[- eng]" for English and/or "[- spa]" for Spanish. Then set "mor lib" in Commands window to the English grammar and add +s[- eng] or -s[- spa] option, depending on which one you used in your transcripts, to MOR command. After that set "mor lib" in Commands window to the Spanish grammar and add -s[- eng] or +s[- spa] option, depending on which one you used in your transcripts, to MOR command

Leonid.