-sxxx switch

Sebastian Oliva olivasebastian13 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 17:15:44 UTC 2023

Hello!

I am trying to come up with a command that will give me the MLU in words
for a file containing utterances with xxx.
I would like the command to count words that are on the same *CHI line with
xxx, but not include xxx itself toward the MLUw.
I tried to use the -sxxx switch that was mentioned in the manual
(screenshot attached), but was getting the error message, *"Utterances
containing "xxx" are excluded by default. Excluding "xxx" is not allowed." *

We are currently using: mlu +t*CHI +leng +sxxx -t%mor *.cha

Any advice would be appreciated!

-Sebastian