Problem sending the output to a permanent file

'Katelyn Kessinger' via chibolts chibolts at googlegroups.com
Mon Oct 9 16:29:52 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

I was going through the tutorial and ran into a problem. When using the
"+f" switch, it does not allow me to send the output to a permanent file. I
was using the example materials and it kept giving me the same response
which is "Can't create file "sample.mlu.cex", perhaps it is opened by
another application". I do not know how to fix this. I am using an iMac
2021, with Ventura 13.5.2.

Any help that you can give me would be appreciated

Thank you!