FREQ outputs in long format

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Sep 8 15:10:23 UTC 2023

Hi Mits,

	There is no way to reformat FREQ output the way you want it right now. FREQ can be changed fairly easily to produce this kind of output, but this would have to be approved by the powers that be.
The other alternative is for someone else to write a utility to reformat FREQ spreadsheet output the way you want it. The FREQ spreadsheet output is in XML format, so it should be easy to do.

Leonid.