Sonoma and new CLAN

Brian Macwhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Sep 28 20:40:56 UTC 2023

Dear CHIBolts,
    If you are on a Mac and decide to update to the new Sonoma operating system, please avoid also updating to a new version of CLAN.  Currently there is a problem between Sonoma and the current newest version.  The version just before the newest works fine.  If you really need the newest version, then please avoid updating to Sonoma.  If you have already updated and also updated CLAN and have a problem, please mail me and we will send you an older CLAN version.

— Brian MacWhinney