CHAT transcript content disappears

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jan 23 16:15:12 UTC 2024

Tracy,

	There was a bug on Windows PC a while back that during saving of file CLAN would crash and file would not get saved. Please make sure you have the latest version of CLAN.

If this happens on Mac, then please email to me directly at spektor at andrew.cmu.edu with more details about what analysis you are running and what steps you are taking when data disappears.

Leonid.