Problem with using EVAL and C-NNLA commands

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 6 17:58:32 UTC 2024

Hi,

	Unfortunately, I don't have a good news for you. EVAL and C-NNLA were designed for %mor line created with MOR command and for English language. Both EVAL and C-NNLA track very specific tags that do not translate directly to batchalign notation. At this time the only person who can look at this and come up with translation between MOR and batchalign is on vacation until 12th of March. We are in the process of make all CLAN command able to work with batchalign notation. EVAL and C-NNLA have not been changed yet.

Leonid.