re curious in kampala

Jim Holton jim at ADISOFT-INC.COM
Wed Dec 2 16:43:35 UTC 1998

Kamloops Wawa was published from 1981 to 1904.  I don't know exactly the
reason for the 1923 date in the catalog, but I do know that LeJeune did
publish the "Chinook Rudiments" on May 3, 1924 (I guess he was alive).
On the copy I have, he sort of has a newpaper type header on the first
page with the issue number as No. 1739.  I almost seems to me that he
sort of viewed this as a continuation of his earlier works. Regards, Jim