Post not showing up on NGs

Fri Jul 24 00:06:28 UTC 1998

A day or two ago I posted to the list that I'd forwarded David's
announcement and how-to for the List to a bunch of NGs.  I checked them
several times since - and reposted at least twice - and still no sign of
the messages on my news server.

Anyone else noticed them?  Or could someone else please post the same =
item
(I can forward the verion I used if you wouldn't mind doing this).  It
could be someone is cancelling my posts, but I can't see why - and other
posts of mine have been showing up.  Maybe it's a formatting issue or
something.  Ideas?

Mike Cleven