Portland group

Mon Oct 26 03:20:03 UTC 1998

Klahowya!
	As I went down for a nap this afternoon it occurred to me that=20
the best way for us to learn Chinook Jargon (aside from Duane Pasco's=20
excellent tape) is to use it with others.  This leads me to ask:
	Is there anyone in the Portland, OR, area (Jeff, I know you are=20
here) who might be interested in forming an informal group to meet, say=20
in a restaurant in town (i.e., centrally) or someone's home on maybe a=20
monthly (or even weekly) basis for conversations?
	Think about this, and if you think it reasonable, let me know=20
(via the list).
	Thanks.
		John F. Schilke, =09
		Oregon City, OR